Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 23 November 2014

Sheinside: Floral Tassel Kimono



Hello dolls!
Although it is still technically Spring here in Australia, we have already endured a couple of heat waves - this weekend included! So here's a perfect Summer outfit - it's great for the beach, shopping or even for a day at the park. In this review, we will be focusing on this stunning floral tassel kimono from Sheinside 


Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: S, M, L

Measurements:

Sleeve Length(cm): S: 25cm M: 26cm L: 27cm
Length(cm): S: 66cm M: 68cm L:70cm



This is my very first kimono top. I have been eyeing them for awhile, but was waiting for a design to come along that I couldn't resist. The soft tribal floral print of this kimono stole my heart, and with the tassels it has a festival/hippie feel.



The material of this kimono is cotton blends, which actually does look and feel like chiffon. This makes the fall of this kimono soft and drapey - and that's what you want! It is a light material, so wearing during the hot weather is no problem at all. 



I ordered this kimono in size S, and the sizing was a great match. Of course with kimono tops you can go one or two sizes larger, depending on the look you're trying to achieve. The possibilities of looks you could create with this piece is endless! Denim, crop tops, rompers, swimwear, lace dresses...
The other great thing about this top is it is extremely colour friendly! I imagine most colours worn with this piece would match well!



I absolutely adore this top and am very happy to have it as an addition to my wardrobe. I must say that I am now a true believer that kimono tops are a staple piece for Spring and Summer 



Here is a list of what else I wore:

Moon and Stars Choker - eBay
Romper - Rosewholesale
Mouse Flats - eBay



Hehe, I love these shoes ♥ They complimented this outfit really well!





I hope you enjoyed this review! This week I will be uploading quite a few reviews - I hope you will come back to check them out! Click here to check out this amazing kimono, or click here to go directly to the homepage of Sheinside to look at their wonderful range of clothing and accessories 
See you soon!

Rachel-Marie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment