Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 28 November 2014

Sheinside: Black Elastic Waist Vintage Floral Pant


Hello dolls!
Remember back in the day when scene style was really popular, and all the girls wore paisley print bandanas as headbands? Fashion is notorious for taking popular prints and recreating them into a new style that brings back memories and wants you to create new ones ♥ 
Aren't these paisley print pants from Sheinside the cutest? 

Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: S, M, L

Measurements:
Length(cm): S: 95cm M: 95cm L: 95cm


I love the unique black and white print on these pants, it's certainly a print you don't see everyday! These pants sport an elastic waist, done up with a drawstring. The bottom of the pants are cuffed, and the cuffs are also elastic with a slight stretch. 


These pants are made from polyester material and have a soft, light and cooling feel to them. Usually I loathe wearing long pants in the hotter months, but these pants feel like they were made for Summer, the material doesn't feel uncomfortable at all! 



The pants are meant to be for a looser fit, but due to mistake on my part, I ordered size S which gives them a more fitted look. I would recommend going up a size with these pants, unless you are after a fitted look.


I'm surely going to be wearing these pants a lot this Summer! I'm in love with them ♥ I teamed these pants with a scene-ish vibe today - a cute shirt, huge choker and a pair of boots. It was fun to revisit a popular fashion trend whilst bringing it to a more modern style.


Here's a list of what else I wore:

Wig: Taobao
Choker: eBay 
Boots: Taobao (no longer available, but you can find the same ones -here-)


I hope you enjoyed this review! Click here to go check out these amazing pants, or click here to be taken directly to the Sheinside homepage ♥ Words cannot express how awesome this store is, and right now they are having a great Black Friday sale! Click here to have a look!
I'll be back with another review very soon - until then take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment