Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Sheinside: Vintage Tribal Print T-Shirt


Hello dolls!
I am back with another review for Sheinside, this time I'll be showing you this very 90's vibe tribal print t-shirt! This shirt is also great for Spring and Summer, and I feel it is perfect for a more casual style - whilst staying stylish, of course!

Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: S, M, L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 38cm M: 39cm L: 40cm
Bust(cm): S: 86cm M: 90cm L: 94cm
Length(cm): S: 60cm M: 61cm L: 62cm


This shirt has a very eye-catching print. Apart from it's tribal visual, you can see butterflies, suns and flowers within the patterns - how sweet is that? It certainly keeps a feminine quality whilst being casual at the same time!


This shirt is made out of cotton material, making it feel light and comfortable to wear. Both the material and craftsmanship of this shirt is of great quality. I ordered this in size S, which was a perfect fit for me. With a shirt like this, you could easily wear it in a fitted or slightly loose size!


Today I paired this shirt with these high-waisted denim shorts, thigh high socks and creepers for a 90's tribal grunge look. An outfit like this would be great for festivals and daytime concerts 


Here's a rundown of what else was worn in today's coord:

Tattoo choker: eBay
Moon and Stars Choker: eBay
Denim Shorts: Find similar here!
Thigh High Socks: eBay
Creepers: Find similar here! (Don't forget you can use the code 'monsterthigh' at checkout for this store to receive a lovely discount~)


I hope you enjoyed this review! Click here to go have a look at this cute shirt, or click here to be taken directly to the Sheinside homepage! I have one more Sheinside item to review from my recent order, and the review will be up within the next day or two ♥ I hope you will join me~

Rachel-Marie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment