Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Rosewe: Bat Print Bodycon Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Everyday is Halloween for some of us, right? This  creepy cute dress from Romwe really brings out that statement! Let's have a good look at it in today's review  



Stock photo from Rosewe

Available Sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL / XXL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 36cm / S: 37cm / M: 38cm / L: 39cm / XL: 40cm / XXL: 41cm
Bust(cm): XS: 76cm / S: 80cm / M: 84cm / L: 88cm / XL: 92cm / XXL: 96cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 58cm / S: 59cm / M: 60cm / L: 61cm / XL: 62cm / XXL: 63cm
Dress Length(cm): XS: 87cm / S: 88.5cm / M: 90cm / L: 91.5cm / XL: 93cm / XXL: 94.5


This dress is perfect for formal and casual events! It has a snug fit, forming to your body to give you a flattering shape. This dress is printed with wonderful bats on the front, and unprinted on the back.


This dress is stated as a mini dress, however it is a great length - not too short and not too long! It is made from slightly stretchy material and is true to size. I ordered this dress in size S and it could not have fit me more perfectly! The great thing about this dress is it comes in 6 sizes in total, so a variety of sizes should be able to get the fit they're looking for :)


It's also great to wear with a cinching belt, or better yet a waist cinching corset! This will pronounce your shape even more, giving you an eye-catching silhouette. The quality of this dress is beautiful and feels like a dress you would find in a high-priced boutique. I took some video of the dress close up - check it out  



Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

This dress is perfect for pastel goth, gothic and creepy cute styles - and of course Halloween! This dress will certainly be coming out of the wardrobe for that occassion! Today I paired it with black accessories to give it a gothic feel. Here's a list of what else I wore!


Pentagram choker - Taobao (I often get asked which Taobao shopping service I use. I use Taobaoring and cannot say enough good words about their service )
Cinching belt - eBay
Black thigh high socks - eBay


I hope you enjoyed reading this review. Now, go check out this killer dress - it's a must have! Also, have a look around Rosewe while you're there ^-^ They have other great dresses like this one, and much more. Their shipping times are great and their customer service is always super friendly!
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

3 comments:

  1. Owh! I love this dress I want it *o* And your shoes is just awesome !



    http://blackclothes.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait for the cooler months to wear this dress more ^-^ xx

      Delete