Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 8 January 2015

Rosewe: Witching Hour Mesh T-Shirt Review



Hello dolls!
I am in love with this gorgeous mesh Witching Hour t-shirt from Rosewe. This piece also has a very Halloween vibe - one that can be worn all year round! Let's take a look at it in this review 



Stock photo from Rosewe

Available Sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL / XXL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 36cm / S: 37cm / M: 38cm / L: 39cm / XL: 40cm / XXL: 41cm
Bust(cm): XS: 92cm / S: 96cm / M: 100cm / L: 104cm / XL: 108cm / XXL: 112cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 30cm / S: 30.5cm / M: 31cm / L: 31.5cm / XL: 32cm / XXL: 32.5cm
Shirt Length(cm): XS: 63cm / S: 64cm / M: 65cm / L: 66cm / XL: 67cm / XXL: 68cm


This shirt is unbelievably comfortable! It's made from mesh material that is just perfect for Summer temperatures. You can wear a tank top underneath or a strapless bandeau like I have today. The sleeves are longer than your standard t-shirt sleeves, but because of the material it makes no difference except it looks extra stylish!


The great thing about Rosewe is that they offer more sizes than a lot of other stores. This shirt comes in 6 sizes, and with a loose fit it can accommodate most size needs. I ordered this shirt in size S, and feel that the fit is lovely for a loose fitting shirt. The material is quite stretchy, so you could also order this shirt for a more fitted look if you wish!


The print on this shirt is awesome, too! It's very unique and eye-catching, and will go with any gothic inspired outfit. Here's a short video of the shirt up close in detail~


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

I can also imagine wearing this shirt at the beach over swimwear! It is good for casual outings :) Today I went for an edgy goth look! Here's the rundown of what else I'm wearing:


Moon choker: Taobao
Skirt: Taobao
Lace garter stockings: Taobao
Shoes: Taobao

(I often get asked which Taobao shopping service I use. I use Taobaoring and highly recommend their wonderful service )


That's it for this review - I hope you enjoyed reading it! Click here to go check out this shirt right now, I guarantee you'll want one for yourself  Also, go visit Rosewe to look at their other amazing fashions for sale! 
I will be back very soon with more fun fashions~ Take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment