Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Sheinside: Black Strap Bandage Crop Vest Review


Hello dolls!
Today I'll be reviewing this adorable bandage cropped vest from Sheinside. It's a lovely staple piece of clothing that can be worn dressed up or worn with a more casual style!




Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 66-86cm
Length(cm): 37cm


This is one of those most comfiest cropped vests I have ever worn! Usually, the material can be very restricting, however this top being made from polyester gives it a pleasant stretch without cutting your breath short! 


The design is gorgeous, too! It has a very bandage look, almost as if strips of material have been wrapped around you...mummified is the word I'm looking for! So unique!
Although this top only comes in one-size, it does seem to be stretchy enough to accommodate sizes S-M easily. 


The back of this vest does up with a zip (which is nicely concealed), as well as a little clip up the top. I would also like to state that the length of this vest is just perfect - it is not too short and not too long. Certainly great for the warmer months! Here's a quick video I took of the vest in detail~



Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

The best thing about this classy top is that is can be a staple item for pretty much any style! Today I've paired this vest with a casual look. Here's what else I wore 


Reverse pentagram tattoo choker - Lilith
Vial necklace (R.I.P. Delilah) - Empty vial purchased from eBay
Pokemon hip hop style sweatpants - Lilith


I hope you enjoyed this review! Click here to go look at this lovely vest ♥ Also, have a look at Shenside's amazing range of clothing on offer - they ship worldwide for free! 
We are enjoying some peaceful rainy weather in Brisbane right now. I will return with a new review for you all very soon ♥ See you then!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment