Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 11 April 2015

Sheinside: Black Short Sleeve Zigzag Crop T-Shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I'll be reviewing this fun monochrome crop top with zigzag pattern from Sheinside! In Australia, it is currently great weather to team crop tops and leggings or jeans together. 
I went for a complete black and white outfit today, as I wanted to mix simplistic colors with patterns with impact.



Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 98cm
Shoulder(cm): 35cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 20cm
Length(cm): 42cm


This crop top is very comfortable, and feels soft to wear. This top is semi sheer, so a strapless bralet worn underneath really compliments the look. You could even use this top as a bikini cover when you go to the beach, as the material is very breathable and non-restricting.
This top is made from lace material, and similar to the leggings I reviewed previously, it is nicely elasticized so it has quite a bit of stretch. 


I think this top has a nice cropped length, which makes it perfect to wear with high-waisted skirts and pants. As with most one-size items, this top would best fit sizes XS-M, and does have a good stretch as mentioned before. 


Today I went for a grungy zef style look, pairing this crop top with one of my favorite chokers, a pair of zef style leggings I recently purchased (totally something Yolandi would wear!), and these awesome boots that make an appearance often in my reviews (I just really, really love them!)


Thank you for joining me on this review ^-^ This was a super fun outfit to put together! 
Click here to go take a look at this crop top - it's currently on sale 
Also, take a look at Sheinside's latest arrivals, they are getting in some amazing Spring and Summer styles.
I'll be back soon with another review, until then take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment