Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Sheinside: Black Slim Hollow Lace Leggings Review


Hello dolls!
Here's an outfit that I'm really excited to show you - it will certainly be my most worn this upcoming Winter! 
I own A LOT of leggings, a lot would be an understatement, and it is difficult to choose a favorite pair. But I can say these punked out leggings from Sheinside are surely in my top 5 


Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Waist(cm): 60-86cm
Length(cm): 90cm


These leggings are really comfortable! Even though it is not 100% cold weather yet, I can easily wear these without feeling too hot. All of my other leggings are made from polyester and spandex material which isn't smart to wear in Summer, so it is really refreshing to own a pair I can wear in the warmer months. I just love leggings!


Being made from elasticized lace, these leggings feature a super cool aethestic of stripes and hollowed out sections - that kind of look like neatly distressed fishnets (we all used to do that to our fishnets, right?).  You get a great edgy look with these leggings that fit perfectly in your grunge and punk outfits!


These leggings come in only one-size, and would best fit sizes XS-M. Because the lace is elasticized, there is quite a bit of stretch. These leggings fit me very well with extra room to grow, thanks to the stretchy material.


Today I paired these leggings with my newfound favorite sweater from Lilith at Storenvy (Use code 'monster' to receive 10% off your order!), a cute emoji choker I was sent as a free gift with a purchase from LovelyItemss, and a pair of basic black creepers - you can find the same ones here 


Thank you for checking out my review - I hope you enjoyed it ^_^
Click here to go look at these leggings at Sheinside - and click here to check out their latest items 
I hope you will join me with my next review. Take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment