Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 31 July 2015

Shein: Blue Pockets Ripped Skull Embroidered Denim Pants Review


Hello dolls!
I review a lot of skirts, tops, sweaters...but I don't believe I have reviewed a pair of jeans before.
It's a perfect time of year for jeans and I was super excited to share these with you, they are such a cool find 



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL

Measurements:

Waist(cm): XS: 66cm / S: 70cm / M: 74cm / L: 78cm / XL: 82cm / XXL: 86cm
Hips(cm): XS: 72cm / S: 76cm / M: 80cm / L: 84cm / XL: 88cm / XXL: 92cm
Length(cm): XS: 91cm / S: 92cm / M: 93cm / L: 94cm / XL: 95cm / XXL: 96cm


I don't think I have ever owned a more perfect fitting pair of jeans. These jeans feature a skinny fit with a mid waist height. There is a lot of distressing going on the front and back of the jeans, but the main focal point is the amazing skulls embroidered on the knees with fraying above.
These jeans are a great addition to grunge and punk wardrobes 


Being made from denim, these jeans do not have any stretch to them. The inside of the pockets have a striped blue material, which I thought was a nice touch.
The jeans overall feel really good in terms of quality, and the cut is great!
Many of you will be happy to know that these jeans stray away from the one-size sizing, and come in 6 different sizes! Upon reading other reviews, I noticed a lot of customers stated that they were a small fit. Even after reading this, I still decided to go with size S, because I didn't want to risk them being too large. Turns out the sizing was true in my case, but always check the measurements carefully before deciding on what size you should order ^-^


Today I paired these jeans with this sweet lace long-sleeved shirt and white bralet from SammyDress (I recently ordered quite a few items from them. If you would like me do a haul/review, please let me know!), as well as a pair of creepers and a tattoo choker.


Thanks for reading my review ^-^ Click here to check out these amazing jeans - you are sure to love them as much as I do!
You should also check out the latest fashion from Shein, there's always something new to want 
I will return soon with another review. Take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment