Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 3 August 2015

Shein: Black Round Neck Long Sleeve Lace A Line Dress Review


Hello dolls!
This long-sleeve lace dress from Shein is so adorable, right?
I picked it because it reminded me of when I was in my late teens. I was very much into Courtney Love 'kinderwhore' style dresses. Problem back then was, it was difficult to find lovely dresses like this! Now, you can find beautiful babydoll dresses in abundance 



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 82cm / M: 86cm / L: 90cm / XL: 94cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 41cm / M: 42cm / L: 43cm / XL: 44cm
Sleeve(cm): S: 61cm / M: 62cm / L: 63cm / XL: 64cm
Waist(cm): S: 74cm / M: 78cm / L: 82cm / XL: 86cm
Length(cm): S: 79cm / M: 80cm / L: 81cm / XL: 82cm


Perfection in a little black dress! This long-sleeved dress features an a-line silhouette and lace trim on the round neck collar and sleeves. The material is flowing and soft, really comfortable when wearing!
The length of the dress in my opinion is not too short or too long. I think it is a perfect length and style in terms of babydoll dresses ^-^
This dress is adaptable for many styles. You can accessorize it to fit with goth, nymphet, and dolly wear.


This dress is made from polyester material, which really makes this dress so comfortable when wearing. It gives the dress a great fall to it, and doesn't crease. 
This dress is available in four sizes, and the stretch of the material is quite generous. I ordered this dress in size S, and feel that it was true to size, and I am happy with my size selection.


Today I paired this gorgeous dress with a sweet moon choker, lovely printed tights and a pair of dolly shoes. I love the innocent look of this outfit, and these days it is quite different from what I usually wear. However, it was fun to dress in the way that I used to a few years ago. It feels like not much time has passed since then, when in reality it has xD


Thank you for checking out my review :)) Click here to have a look at this dress, it's currently on sale for under $10!
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's latest arrivals - so many amazing pieces of fashion 
I will be back soon with another review ^-^ Take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment