Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 26 October 2015

Shein: Apricot Short Sleeve Deer Print Loose T-Shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I wanted to put together an outfit to celebrate the lovely Spring weather we are currently experiencing in Brisbane ^-^
With this adorable deer printed loose t-shirt from Shein, I was able to put together a really cute, casual mori girl outfit. 
Let's take a look at this shirt in closer detail 


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 94cm
Shoulder(cm): 40cm
Sleeve(cm): 21cm
Length(cm): 67cm


This is certainly one of my favorite t-shirts that I own! I am in love with the beautiful floral deer art in the front, and the sleeves with floral and deer print make this t-shirt extra special!
This t-shirt has the intention of a loose fit, with a long length that features a dipped hem in the front and back.


This t-shirt is made from very soft, polyester material, and does not have any stretch. The material does crease easily, so it is best if you always hang it in the closet instead of folding it ^-^
Despite the loose style, I believe this shirt would be best suited to sizes XS-S, as the shoulder width is smaller compared to a lot of other t-shirts. Overall, I love this t-shirt, it fits me well and I love the feminine, soft look it gives your outfit!


Here is what I wore with the rest of today's outfit 

Cardigan: Yesstyle
Skirt: Choies
Leggings: Aliexpress
Shoes: Kmart


Thank you for checking out my review ^-^ Click here to take a look at this adorable shirt 
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's latest arrivals - so much amazing fashion is on offer right now!
I will return soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment