Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 29 October 2015

Shein: Grey Short Sleeve Cat Embroidered Dress Review


Hello dolls!
I have the cutest dress to show you today ^-^
If you like cats, nature and basic shift silhouettes, this adorable embroidered dress from Shein is for you 
Let's take a closer look!



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 36cm / M: 37cm / L:38cm
Sleeves(cm): S: 13cm / M: 14cm / L:15cm
Length(cm): S: 92cm / M: 93cm / L: 94cm


Ahh, this dress is so cute >^-^< It features a midi-length for a more modest feel, short sleeves and a lovely graphic embroidered print on the front - which features a sweet little ginger kitten with antlers, plants, a bird and flowers. The dress is also fully lined, making it very comfortable to wear.
I think it is quite rare for me to wear dresses, but I love this dress so much I will be wearing it often!
With natural tones being a focus point in this dress, it is perfect to pair with natural-kei and mori girl accessories 


This dress is made from cotton-blends material. It is difficult to describe, but the material of the dress feels slightly fuzzy - whilst the lining inside is silky. Since the outside material does have this texture, it has a very Autumn/Winter vibe to it. 
This dress is available in three sizes, and I ordered it in size S and it is true to size ^-^
I didn't feel the need to over-accessorize this dress, so today I paired it with a pair of cute socks and a basic pair of flats 


Thank you for reading my review Click here to take a look at this super adorable dress!
Also, click here to check out Shein's latest arrivals ^-^ There are so many amazing fashion items to see!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment