Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 29 November 2015

Shein: Blue Lapel Vertical Stripe Cats Embroidered Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Calling all cat lovers! Here's an adorable cat embroidered fall dress from Shein 
This has got to be one of the cutest fall dresses I have seen this year (I may be biased because...cats!)
Even with the warmer weather here in Australia, I couldn't pass this cutie up.
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 92cm
Shoulder(cm): 38cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 54cm
Length(cm): 89cm


I just love the style of this dress so much! It features a babydoll-style silhouette, with button up top and peter pan collar. The sleeves can be worn long with buttoned cuffs, or you can also button up the sleeves for a 3/4 sleeve. Perfect for different looks!
My favorite feature of this dress, of course, is the beautifully embroidered business fat cats ♥ They are just so cute and make this dress really unique.
This dress is great for casual, everyday wear. I feel it best fits into the kawaii/cute fashion style, certainly for those who enjoy dressing casual but want a more sweet appearance ^-^


This dress is made from cotton material, making is breathable and enjoyable to wear. Thanks to it's light-weight fabric, this dress can even be worn in the warmer months. 
The quality of this dress is superb, and the embroidery is so nicely done. There were no loose threads!
This dress comes in 'one-size' and I would recommend it for sizes XS-S, possibly a smaller size M. The fabric does not provide any stretch. 


Today I paired this dress with a casual, cute look. I wore a pair of lace ankle socks (find similar here!), and a pair of sweet dolly shoes 
Because this dress is so nicely detailed, I felt that it didn't need to be over-accessorized. I did not want to take the focus away from the cute kitties ^-^


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to check out this adorable dress!
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's latest arrivals - they've just added a BUNCH of amazing new street fashion pieces 
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment