Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 26 November 2015

Shein: White Bow Collar Long Sleeve Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
Today I am happy to share with you this ultra adorable collared bow-tie lace blouse from Shein 
It can be worn in a casual coord, but also can be dressed up! I feel like this could be a perfect kawaii office piece!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 100cm
Shoulder(cm): 38cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 57cm
Length(cm): 56cm


I really love the simplicity yet feminine feel of this blouse! It features a beautiful lace fabric on the shirting of the blouse and sleeves, while the collar and bow-tie remain a basic fabric. The shirt and cuffs button up with pearl-like buttons. 
The collar is so cute ♥ It is an over-sized collar with scalloped edging. Being able to tie a bow in the front of the collar is an extra cute addition to this blouse.
I remember I purchased a vintage pussy bow blouse many years ago. Such cute blouses are hard to come by, and when you find them they are great for cute, dolly wardrobes ^-^


This blouse is made from polyester materials, and whilst it isn't the best weather currently in Australia to wear blouses like these (apart from at work), it is very comfortable to wear. 
I couldn't find any faults with this blouse, it is incredibly well made and feels very sturdy. I am really looking forward to next Autumn to wear this blouse a lot more!
It is available in 'one-size' sizing, and I would recommend it for sizes XS-S, only because the material does not have any stretch.
Today I wore this blouse with a midi-length plaid skirt, adorable mouse shoes and pinned an owl brooch on the collar 



Thank you for looking at my review ^-^ Click here to take a look at this amazing, cute blouse 
Also, spend some time looking through Shein's newest arrivals! The have everything you need to extend your current wardrobe - whether you live on the northern or southern hemisphere! 
I will be back with another review soon. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment