Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 3 December 2015

ROMWE: Skeleton Print Loose Black Sweatshirt Review

Hello dolls!
Isn't this skeleton sweatshirt from Romwe freakin' amazing?!
Although it would have been perfect to use in a Halloween outfit post, I do believe you can wear a sweater like this anytime for a super edgy style 
Let's take a look!



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S / M / L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 106cm / M: 110cm / L: 114cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 46cm / M: 47cm / L: 48cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 58cm / M: 59cm / L: 60cm
Length(cm): S: 64cm / M: 65cm / L: 66cm


This is probably one of the coolest skeleton sweaters I have seen! Not only does it feature the ribcage print on the front, but it also includes the arm bones on the sleeves 
I also think the length of this sweater is perfect. It has a slightly looser fit, and looks great paired with shorts and skirts. 
Naturally, this sweater is perfect for Halloween, but it can easily be incorporated into everyday goth and punk wardrobes!


This sweater is made from polyester material, and does not have a 'really warm/perfect for cold days' feel. I think wearing this sweater more so on chilly autumn days would be suitable. 
Because of the polyester material, this sweatshirt does have some stretch to it. 
The good thing is, this sweater is available in 3 sizes!
I ordered this sweater in size M, because I wanted an extra loose fit. I was really happy with the quality of this sweater 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to check out this awesome sweater, it's currently on sale 
Also, take a look at Romwe's latest arrivals - there's so many amazing street fashion styles your wardrobe will crave!
I will return soon with another review ^-^ Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment