Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 6 December 2015

ROMWE: Single Breasted Plaid Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
It's been really strange weather lately here! Even though it is now officially Summer, it's been feeling a lot more like Autumn.
So, today I have put together a more Autumn-inspired outfit, featuring this lovely plaid skirt from Romwe 




Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S / M

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 68cm / M: 72cm
Hip(cm): S: 88cm / M: 92cm
Length(cm): S: 39cm / M: 40cm


This skirt features a button up front, two front pockets, belt loops and an incredibly cute plaid print. This skirt comes with the plaited belt, also! 
This skirt has a high-waisted fit, and a relatively short cut. However, it does not feel too short to the point of being uncomfortable.
This skirt is a great addition for cute, dolly, casual mori girl and any plaid loving wardrobes. This skirt is very versatile and could be worn with a variety of styles with the right coord!


This skirt is made from polyester material, and has no stretch. I think this skirt is made well, and it feels very sturdy. The fabric is not thin, in fact it is slightly thicker for a polyester skirt, so it sits very well when being worn.
This skirt is available in two sizes, S and M. I ordered this skirt in size M, because these days I do not like my clothes fitting too tight. This size fits well on me, and has some extra room to grow into also ^-^
Today I paired this skirt with a lovely lace blouse, a pendant watch (gift from my mother ♡), black lace socks (find similar here!) and a pair of dolly shoes.


Thank you for checking out my review ^-^ Click here to take a look at this super cool skirt!
Also, click here to browse Romwe's latest arrivals - they update with new amazing styles everyday 
I will return soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment