Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Shein: Light Purple Round Neck Deer Pattern Ripped Sweater Review


Hello dolls!
I hope everyone spent a lovely Christmas! It was 26°C on Christmas Day here, which is incredibly rare for Summer in Australia, so I was very contented.
Also, today I am happy to share with you this super cute yet very edgy deer printed sweater from Shein 
I feel like it's perfect to show being the Holiday season and all ^-^




Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): M: 60cm / L: 62cm
Bust(cm): M: 104cm / L: 108cm
Sleeve Length(cm): M: 55cm / L: 57cm
Length(cm): M: 67cm / L: 69cm


Not only is this sweater adorable, it is extremely comfortable! It features a light purple colour and a loose fit, decorated with a cute deer print on the front and rips all over the sweater and sleeves.
This could be ideal as a Christmas sweater for those of you in the northern hemisphere, but it really could be worn all year round. I think it would be a great addition to pastel grunge wardrobes, or those who just find deer insanely cute!


This sweater is stated as being made from acrylic material, and it is soft to touch. I just love the design -  a cute and girly sweater has been given an alternative look with being ripped all over 
This sweater is available in two sizes, being M and L. I ordered this sweater in size M, and being a size S I believe it fits well because it has a nice slightly oversized fit to it.
Today I paired this darling sweater with a tattoo choker, ripped denim shorts, rolled down thigh high socks and a pair of platform creepers ^-^


Thank you for checking out my review! Click here to take a look at this lovely sweater 
Also, click here to see Shein's latest arrivals~ Don't forget, Shein is currently have a sitewide sale for their end of year clearance
I will return soon with another review ^-^ I hope everyone is having a happy and safe Holiday Season and you are looking forward to the New Year 

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment