Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 4 February 2016

ROMWE: Stars Moon Print Ruffle Asymmetrical Chiffon Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
I don't know what it is, but I always instantly fall in love with clothing pieces that feature moon and star prints ♡ Perhaps growing up with Sabrina the Teenage Witch has instilled that love inside me ^-^
Today, I want to share with you this ultra cute moon and star print blouse from Romwe!
The asymmetrical ruffle cut gives it such an adorable and unique style~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 86cm / M: 90cm / L: 94cm / XL: 98cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 34cm / M: 35cm / L: 36cm / XL: 37cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 54cm / M: 55cm / L: 56cm / XL: 57cm
Length(cm): S: 52/69cm / M: 53/70cm / L: 54/71cm / XL: 55/72cm


I just love how flowing and sweet this blouse is! It features a round neck with a button closure in the back, long sleeves with cuffs and closure buttons for each cuff, an absolutely adorable ruffled hem that cascades asymmetrically, and a unique moon and star print all over 
I feel like this would be the perfect blouse to wear to a dressy occasion, such as a dinner or gathering with family. It is so easy to doll-up this blouse, making it great for extreme girly coordinates!


This blouse is made from chiffon material, which is the reason it flows and falls so perfectly. The material is slightly sheer, but not enough that I would say you need to wear something underneath - that would be totally up to you! The quality of this blouse is pretty much perfect, I couldn't find any visible faults. 
This cutie is available in four individual sizes, from S-XL, giving a good variety of fits for those interested in grabbing one. I went for the size S, as a lot of blouses I buy online tend to be a little large for me. As it turns out, this blouse fit beautifully ^-^
Today I paired this blouse with a fake collar (similar here!), a black pleat fall skirt, black thigh high socks, and a pair of boots 


Thank you for taking some time to read my review ^-^ Click here to go see this amazing blouse 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals! If you think this fashion piece is darling, wait until you see what else Romwe has to offer!
I will be back really soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment