Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 7 February 2016

Shein: White Peter Pan Collar Houndstooth Pouf Dress Review


Hello dolls!
After an extremely hot week in Brisbane, it has now cooled down nicely - making wearing cute outfits more bearable! I don't know about you, but I find it really difficult to dress up when the weather is humid. I usually wear very basic clothing in Summer. Winter is my time to shine ^-^
Since the weather is a wonderful temperature now, I want to show you this adorable peter pan collar houndstooth babydoll dress from Shein 
This dress fits in wonderfully with my ever growing collection of vintage-styled babydoll dresses. I am over the moon that Shein is selling more and more dresses like this, that are extremely affordable!


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 86cm / S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm
Shoulder(cm): XS: 33.5cm / S: 34.5cm / M: 35.5cm / L: 36.5cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 49cm / S: 50cm / M: 51cm / L: 52cm
Waist(cm): XS: 66cm / S: 70cm / M: 74cm / L: 78cm
Length(cm): XS: 79cm / S: 80cm / M: 81cm / L: 82cm


This cute dress features navy cuffed ¾ sleeves, a fitted waist and flare skirting topped off with a navy lovely peter pan collar and navy houndstooth print. To be honest, I think this may be the first ever clothing piece I have owned with houndstooth, and it is so much more flattering than I ever expected!
I also am loving the fitted waist, it really accentuates your body shape. A lot of babydoll style dresses do tend to have more of a loose fit, so I was pleasantly surprise with this feature.
Of course, my main source of inspiration when finding this dress was the kinderwhore style, but it would also be perfect for kawaii and dolly styles. The retro style is always so girly ♥u


This dress is made from polyester material. The fabric is thicker than usual, so this is definitely a dress for Autumn and Winter. This fabric has no stretch at all, therefore checking the measurements carefully is a must! I went with the size XS and it was a little tight on me, but I love this dress so much I managed to squish right in. Once on, it fitted wonderfully! I probably should of chosen a size S though ^_~ This dress is available from size XS through to L.
Today I paired this adorable dress with a tattoo choker, a cute plush bunny sweater chain, a pair of black wheat striped tights, and my lovely babydoll shoes 


Thanks for reading my review! Click here to go look at this dress - do I recommend it? Yes, yes, all of my yes!
Also, click here to take some time browsing through Shein's latest arrivals for more sweet styles such as this dress.
I will be back really soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment