Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 23 March 2016

BeautifulHalo - Embroidery Cat Collar Houndstooth Half Sleeve Mini Dress


Hello dolls!
I have the most adorable dress to share with you today ^-^ 
This cat embroidered collar houndstooth dress from BeautifulHalo is one of the cutest dresses I have laid eyes upon in a long time!


Stock photo from BeautifulHalo

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 86cm / M: 90cm / L: 94cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 35cm / M: 36cm / L: 37cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 33cm / M: 34cm / L: 35cm
Length(cm): S: 88cm / M: 89cm / L: 90cm


This dress features a lovely houndstooth print on cotton blend material, with 3/4 length sleeves and black hemming around the skirting hem. The collar of the dress is a super cute embroidered cat, that closures in the front with a button and button hole attached the the front paw and back leg. The dress also features a side zip for easy on and off.
This dress is perfect for all cat lovers, and those who are into fashion with unique qualities 


The thickness of the material makes this dress suitable for Autumn and Winter. It has a slight knit-like texture to it. This dress is comfortable to wear, and the quality is flawless.
This dress is available in sizes S-L, and because I prefer to always order a size up these days I went with the size M. It fits really well, although I think it would have been more fitted if I went with the size S.
Overall, I am extremely happy with this dress ^-^
I paired this dress with a tattoo choker (as always!), a pair of black tights and a pair of babydoll shoes 


Thank you for reading my review ^-^/ Click here to go see this dress, it is also available in a solid blue color.
Also, click here to check out BeautifulHalo's newest arrivals. They always have an abundance of really cute clothes, and have easily become one of my favorite fashion stores online! I actually have more clothing from this site that I will be reviewing in the near future.
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment