Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 20 March 2016

YOINS: All Over Lace Cami Dress Review + Hysteric Glamour x Courtney Love: Love & Rose Babydoll Dress


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you two adorable fashion pieces I recently bought.
The first piece I will be showing you is a black lace cami dress from YOINS, and the second piece is a incredible eBay find of a dress I have wanted for many years - the Hysteric Glamour x Courtney Love ruffle babydoll dress 



Stock photo from YOINS

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(inches): S: 29.1 inches / M: 30.3 inches / L: 32.2 inches

Length(inches): S: 21.2 inches / M: 21.2 inches / L: 21.2 inches


To be honest, I purchased this cami dress for the sole purpose of wearing it with my Hysteric Glamour dress. It's such a goth grunge dress, and is very reminiscent of the early 90's. It features lace all over with a sewn in slip to avoid sheerness, adjustable spaghetti straps and a zip in the back for closure.


This dress is made from polyester and elastane material, which means it does provide a little stretch. This was my first time ordering from YOINS, and overall I am very happy with the experience. The quality of this dress is better than I anticipated, and the shipping did not take too long.
My only complaint is the sizing for this dress in particular. I ordered this dress in size L, as according to the measurement any size smaller would not have been suitable for me. The size L of this dress is really much more like a size S, which is perfect for me but may be misleading for customers wanting a larger size. Always be conscious of the measurements, as this dress is a very small make ^-^

Hysteric Glamour x Courtney Love: Babydoll Dress


Ah~ I'm so in love with this dress, it was an expensive but well worth it purchase. Definetly a collector's item for all Hole fans, this dress features a high neck ruffled collar, sleeves and hem with ruching around the bust - in typical vintage babydoll style ♥ The print showcases many images of Courtney Love - from photos, early flyers and zines. There is also a lot of rose printing on the dress, giving it a classic 90's grunge look.


This dress is super sheer and made from a chiffon-like material, hence why the purchase of a slip dress to be worn underneath was needed. The dress is also quite short, so it does need to have a bottom layer.
This dress is very special to me, so I think it should be reserved for a special occasion definitely! Hopefully Ms Love will return for another concert in Brisbane someday, this dress would be perfect for it!


Thanks for stopping by to read my review ^-^ Click here to go take a look at the cami dress from YOINS. After now ordering from them, I highly recommend their company.
Click here for the current items listed by the eBay seller I bought this dress from. As I post this entry, the seller has two more Hysteric Glamour x Courtney Love items for sale - a jacket and a bag! Go grab them before it's too late 
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment