Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 28 March 2016

Shein: Navy Folk Print Cut Out Back Flounce Dress Review


Hello dolls!
With Autumn weather finally settling in, I can enjoy wearing dresses with longer sleeves. Although floral print is mostly reserved for Spring fashion, I believe there should be flower power all year long - there's no other print out there that makes you feel so girly ^-^
Today I want to share with you this retro-feeling floral print dress from Shein 



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 84cm / S: 88cm / M: 92cm / L: 96cm
Shoulder(cm): XS: 37cm / S: 38cm / M: 39cm / L: 40cm
Length(cm): XS: 83cm / S: 84cm / M: 85cm / L: 86cm


This flirty dress features a pullover style, with long sleeves and a slightly 'ruffled look' with it's soft falling pleated hem. It has an open back, with a strap detail. The floral print is gorgeous the way it connects like a vine all over. This dress has a great vintage vibe to it, and it is perfect for those who adore 90's fashion. This dress would look wonderful with grunge-inspired outfits, being paired with boots and an oversized jacket ^-^


This dress is made from polyester material and provides no stretch. However, because of the loose fitting style, there is no problem putting the dress on or taking it off. 
I was pleasantly surprised at the nice length of this dress. When looking at the stock photos, I was worried it might be too short and may need to be worn with pants underneath. The actual length is quite generous.
This dress is available in sizes XS-L, and I went with the size S. It feels like it fits wonderfully, and I love that it is a little loose.
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, mushroom sweater chain, a pair of mori socks and a pair of martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you for checking out my review ^-^ Click here to go take a look at this dress 
Also, click here to see Shein's latest arrivals. If you're into these retro floral dresses, Shein has so many to offer!
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment