Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 20 March 2016

CHOiES Haul + Review #1


Hello dolls!
I recently ordered three unique style dresses from Choies, and in a way these are three dresses for three completely different occasions!
I've ordered from Choies many times in the past, and I am always super happy with their customer service, shipping time and quality of items ^-^


Stock photo from Choies


This lovely lavender maxi dress features an abundance of lace embroidery on the bust, sleeves and pleated hem. It even has a lace embroidered neckline. I adore the vintage feel or this dress and it even feels a little mori in some ways.


The material is really soft and flowy, which suits this style of dress. I ordered this dress in size S, because judging from the measurements there was going to be extra room in the size S instead of having to go for a size M - and I was right in my judging ^-^
Although this dress is pretty out of the way from my normal style, I still think this dress is a great piece to own and may come in handy for an event someday!


Stock photo from Choies


If you're looking for a cute yet casual dress for Spring and Summer, this is it! I'm in love with this dress, it features a lace and faux button-up bodice, with sheer soft pleated skirting and a sewn-in slip underneath. A dress like this can be worn simply as it is, or of course dressed up with a cute jacket for a night out.


This dress is also super comfortable and incredibly well made down to every detail! I'll probably wear this dress a lot in the cooler months - I'm keen to add a jacket to it.
I ordered this dress in size M, because the measurements for the size S looked quite small even for me. 




Now here's a dress that is totally my style ^-^ 90's kinderwhote babydoll dress 
This dark green dress features a white collar and cuffs, with cute little pearls embellished on each sleeve. The dress closes in the back with a zip, and it is another one of those 'step-into' type dresses. This dress has a comfortable loose fit, and looks great with a pair of tights and boots.


This dress was only available as a 'one-size' and I think would best fit sizes XS-S. Although it is a looser fitting dress, the shoulder width may be too narrow for anyone above a size S. 
I'm really looking forward to wearing this dress in Winter ^-^ It has the appearance of being dressy, and with the right accessories you can push it into edgy territory!

Thank you for checking out my haul! I have more Choies haul/reviews to come in the very near future, so please come back to see them ^-^
Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment