Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Shein: Grey Contrast Collar Long Sleeve Pleated Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you this lovely collared grey long-sleeved dress from Shein ^-^
Yet another dress featuring my favorite style points, I'm totally in love with the cute falling pleats 
I think I'm ready to take on Winter fashionably now~
Let's take a look!




Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 85cm / M: 89cm / L: 93cm / XL: 97cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 36cm / M: 37cm / L: 38cm / XL: 39cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 56.5cm / M: 57.5cm / L: 58.5cm / XL: 59.5cm
Waist(cm): S: 74cm / M: 78cm / L: 82cm / XL: 86cm
Length(cm): S: 72.5cm / M: 74cm / L: 75.5cm / XL: 77cm


This darling dress features a woolen-feel material making it perfect for Autumn and Winter wear. It also features an empire waist which makes the skirting of the dress fall into lovely, soft pleats. The collar is generously sized, and the dress closes with a zip in the back.
I would say this dress is on the shorter side, but not extremely short on me (height 5'5" for reference). This dress can go casual or dressy depending on the occassion! Another must-have dress for kinderwhore enthusiasts, but of course very suitable for anyone who adores cute dresses 


This dress is stated to be made from polyester material, and as stated above it has a very woolen texture to it. The fabric does not provide any stretch and is meant to be a slightly loose fit. 
This dress comes in sizes S-XL, and I went with size M. I was very happy overall with the fit, I love the looser style to this dress. It has a very skater retro feel to it ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, a pair of black tights and a pair of martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you for taking the time to check out my review! Click here to take a look at this wonderful dress 
Also, click here to see Shein's latest arrivals. No matter the occasion, you're sure to find something to suit your style ^-^
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment