Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 11 March 2016

Shein: Black Plaid Contrast Collar And Cuff Tweed Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you an Autumn inspired babydoll look, featuring this gorgeous collared plaid tunic dress from Shein 
Shein is my go-to place for these styles of dresses, they stock them in abundance and the quality is also exceptional. Not to mention the style is absolute killer ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 82cm / M: 86cm / L: 90cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 33cm / M: 34cm / L: 35cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 57.5cm / M: 58.5cm / L: 59.5cm
Length(cm): S: 80cm / M: 81cm / L: 82cm


This adorable dress features a tunic-babydoll shift a-line design, with a plaid tweed fabric and contrasting white doll collar and cuffs. This dress closes at the back with a zipper and button at the collar, and also includes high quality coat-like lining on the inside. The length of the dress is lovely, and apart from the obvious possibilities of grunge and kinderwhore styling, this dress would also be sophisticated enough as work wear during the cooler months!


This cutie is made from polyester material and provides no stretch, which is why it is always wise to check your measurements carefully when ordering online. The fabric is nice and thick to keep you warm, and the quality is amazing. Since there is no stretch, it is one of those dresses you will have to 'step-in' to, instead of pulling over yourself to get on. 
This dress comes in sizes S-L. I ordered this dress in size M, as I always try to size-up one size when buying online. Plus, I also can't complain if there is a little extra room to grow into ^_~ Overall I was really happy with this dress, and I look forward to wearing it so much more in Winter!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, a pair of black tights, and a pair of platform boots to give it some edge 


Thank you for checking out my review! Click here to take a look at this dress 
Also, click here to see Shein's latest arrivals ^-^ I assure you there will be no disappointments!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment