Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 22 February 2017

ROMWE: Black Elastic Rope Wide Choker Zipper Necklace Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be reviewing this super cool black wide zipper choker from Romwe 
The style is so unique, and I love the o ring on the zipper! It's just perfect for alt outfits ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Measurements:

Length(cm): 36cm


This choker arrived neatly packaged in plastic and cardboard. It features a stretchy and wide elastic band that is made from ribbed material, with a zip in the front accompanied by a nicely sized o-ring. I have purchased jewelry from Romwe before, and I am always really impressed with the styles they have on offer and how great the quality is for the low price ^-^
I picked out this choker because although I am always faithful to my tattoo choker I do actually have a good collection of different neckwear and I decided it was time for a new addition! 


This particular choker stood out from the rest because it appears to be a dupe of One Spo's ribbed zipper chokers ^-^ I love the style and I can pair it with many grunge and punk inspired outfits ♥ The choker is nice and stretchy so it will fit most neck sizes without any problems. The ribbed material is soft and comfortable to wear around your neck. The quality is perfect and I think this will become one of my favorite pieces of jewelry ^-^


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this amazing choker 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's new arrivals for more edgy fashion accessories!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment