Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Shein: White Lace Trim Cami Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this beautiful white lace cami dress from Shein 
It is the perfect Summer and beach dress, and has a soft feminine look ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 86cm / M: 90cm / L: 94cm / XL: 98cm
Length(cm): S: 82cm / M: 83cm / L: 84cm / XL: 85cm


This lovely dress features a shift silhouette, with lace around the neckline and at the back as well as lace panels at the sides of the dress. The dress has an asymmetrical cut, giving it a flirty style. This dress has adjustable spaghetti straps and a sewn-in slip. This is the perfect little white dress, and is a great addition for girly wardrobes and an ideal dress for a beach date 


This dress is made from polyester material that has no stretch. It is comfortable to wear and the sewn-in slip has a nice silky feeling. The dress is great quality for such a low price of $8, and I plan to wear this dress a lot until Autumn fully arrives ^-^ This dress is available in sizes S-XL, and I chose the size S. I am happy with the fit and loose style, making it a good choice for warm days!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, and a pair of crochet flats (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to find this cute dress 
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Shein for more beautiful dresses at great prices!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment