Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 16 February 2017

ROMWE: Black Printed Drawstring Hooded Pocket Sweatshirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I'm going to show you this amazing Ice Cube printed hooded sweatshirt from Romwe 
If you're a fellow fan of Ice Cube's music, this is a fantastic hoodie at a really good price ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 48cm / M: 49cm / L: 50cm / XL: 51cm
Bust(cm): S: 94cm / M: 98cm / L: 102cm / XL: 106cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 50cm / M: 51cm / L: 52cm / XL: 53cm
Length(cm): S: 56cm / M: 57cm / L: 58cm / XL: 59cm


This black hoodie features a comfortable adjustable drawstring hood and front kangaroo pocket. The front of this hoodie has a nicely sized image of Ice Cube from his acting role in Boyz n the Hood which is clearly printed and a good quality print. This is a great addition to your wardrobe if you are a fan of Ice Cube's career, and I highly recommend it because it looks great!


This hooded sweatshirt is made from soft polyester material that is super pleasant to wear. It is constructed really well and feels like it will last me man cooler months ^-^ This hoodie is available in sizes S-XL and I chose the size M because I like my hoodies to have a looser fit. I am over the moon about the sweatshirt and I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!
Today I paired this hoodie with a tattoo choker, a black TOOTH/TEETH letter printed tie skirt, and a pair of black sneaker wedges (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this awesome hoodie 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's newest arrivals for more affordable fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment