Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 19 February 2017

ROMWE: Green High Neck Open Shoulder Velvet T-shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Last week I spent time in Rockhampton, and it was so relaxing! Sadly, the trip was over way too fast and I'm back in the big city of Brisbane, but I hope to go back soon enough ^-^
It's nearly Autumn here in Australia, so I've started collecting some amazing Autumn fashions in anticipation! Today I will be sharing with you this soft green velvet top from Romwe 
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 35cm / M: 36cm / L: 37cm
Bust(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 58cm / M: 59cm / L: 60cm
Length(cm): S: 59cm / M: 60cm / L: 61cm


This awesome velvet top features a high neck and cut out shoulders, giving it a unique style and easy edgy look. The shade of this top is a nice forest green, and the sleeves are a little longer than your average long-sleeve top. This shirt is perfect for velvet lovers, and goes great in grunge and 90's wardrobes. This top is also available in purple 


This shirt is made from super comfortable and soft velvet material that has no stretch. I love the quality and feel of this top, and it is so versatile you can match it for many outfits! This top is available in sizes S-L, and I chose a size L as I like a looser fit for tops with the cut out shoulder style. I am really happy with the fit and I am begging the weather to hurry up and cool down so I can wear it more ^-^
Today I paired this shirt with a black wide o-ring zipper choker, a pair of black scallop waist skinny pants, and a pair of black platform creepers 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this amazing shirt, and click here to find it in purple 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals for more edgy fashion and velvet pieces!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment