Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday, 26 February 2017

ROMWE: White Lace Overlay Elastic Waist Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this delicate white lace overlay elastic waist skirt from Romwe ♥
It's a beautiful skirt for Spring weather, and white lace always looks so girly ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Waist Size(cm): 58-110cm
Length(cm): 70cm


This lovely skirt features a midi length, with intricate floral lace that finished with a scalloped hem. The skirt has a sewn-in white slip so the skirt is not sheer, and is completed with an elastic waist band. 
I love lace skirts, and I really enjoy the length of this one. It is incredibly feminine and I believe all girls should own at least one lace skirt. You won't regret it because they look amazing and can be styled so easily ♥


This skirt is mainly constructed with soft lace material, and the slip feels like polyester with a silky feeling. This skirt is sewn beautifully, and the overall quality is top notch ^-^ This skirt is only available in one-size, but since it has an elastic waist it will fit sizes XS-M wonderfully!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this sweet skirt ♥
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Romwe for more girly fashion ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

3 comments: